Friday, March 23, 2007

Hello people!
The weekends are here! Heaves a sigh of relief.
Got to take a really really big break.

Clouds I saw yesterday.
Together with my precious :D

Today was pretty much a very fast day.
During Physics, I packed my Maths file.
Took 1 whole hour to sort them according to dates.
Feel so fricking tired after that :(

I got 2 more extra marks for my English CT!
Lolol, Ain's pissed cos she couldnt get any.
Ha ha. We both got the same marks :D

Didnt have Maths lessons today,
but Mdm Chang did turn up for Maths.
Just that she didnt teach cos we're packing our file.
Files filing files filing files filing!
Sound so sick already :(

After school, went to JEC with Ade immediately.
Ran & talked & ate the very spicy seaweed.
Ade & I both say we're torturing ourselves.
Ha ha.
Went to set-up stations for the telematch.

We're all so super busy, running about & stuffs.
Hey, its stressing k!

Telematch's done up!

After the treasure hunt's finished,
time for telematch! :D

Explaining the rules :D

Ready, set, go!

Lol, I love guides :D

Blow the ball out of the flour! :D

After that we had minesweeper :D

Shielding from the water.

Zubbie & me!

Okay, thats my sister chasing after me.

You see, Hanis sprayed me with water.
I was holding a bucket of water at that time.
So I threw it, didnt know she dunked.
& so happened that my sister was around &, *splash*

I did it, my wonderful minesweeper :D

The 2 game master master xD

There's 2 more new Sec 1 guides! Yayness.
The sec 1s told me that today was a fun day.
But the games are too little, thats according to PR.
Lol, but was glad that they enjoyed the games.
Our sacrifices had paid off! [:

Went home with dear dear after I changed.
Ha ha, he stole my first ____!
*Missing

Feeling so tired now. Svc tomorrow!
Being lethargic is very sickening.
Goodbye world!

No comments: